*Do any of the following pertain to you?
PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THE FOLLOWING & DISCUSS WITH YOUR ESTHETICIAN:
- Tweezing and waxing may cause sensitivities, even in clients with no prior history of any known sensitivities
- We are not able to provide service if you have broken skin, inflammation, suspicious growths, active herpes, using any AHA or BHA/ acid-based type products, or have a history of prior reactions to waxing.
- If you are prone to Herpes/ Cold Sores/ Fever Blisters, you may need a prescription for Acyclovir/ Zovirax from your physician prior to havinq treatment. Always avoid exfoliating treatments during a breakout.
- You may be more sensitive to the procedure if you are pre-menstrual or pregnant.
- Anytime the skin is broken, there is a slight risk of bacterial and/ or viral infection.
- You must keep treated area clean and dry. Moisturize and protect the newly exposed/ exfoliated skin with adequate sunscreen/ SPF 1 5 or higher, as you are more susceptible to sunburn and skin damaqe
- Avoid the use of any AHA or BHA/ acid-based type products for 2-4 days following service.
- It is recommended that following the waxinq procedure, you:
- Avoid sun exposure for at least 24-48 hours after service
- Avoid Jacuzzi, saunas, steam rooms, or other heat sources
- Avoid using any kind of exfoilating, AHA or BHA/acid-based type products
- Consult with the Esthetician if you are using such products and discuss the appropriate length of time for discontinued use of products after service.
*By signing below, I acknowledge that I have read and understand the foregoing informed consent and agree to the service with associated risks. I hereby agree to have tweezing and/ or waxing services performed and agree to follow all of the pre and post treatment instructions. I release and hold Lash & Brow Envy, its employees and its representatives harmless from z and all claims/ damages associated with this procedure.
(If client is under 18 years of age)